Sunday, May 02, 2010

Taking it too far, and reluctant to

I can't read minds. I don't know if its just that part of me that sees everything negatively, but I could sense a reluctance to speak. It was backed by something comforting at the end, yes. Supported by something nice some time back. But hey, we live in the present and everything is about NOW. Am I thinking too much or was it obvious enough?

Or should I only question myself and put myself in others' shoes? Am I asking for too much, especially with my not-so-coherent flow of thoughts? Why do I ask for so much in the first place, when all I was looking for was a person to echo my thoughts? Not so much of answers? I felt so weird and almost asked for it to stop. I felt I was being annoying and I wonder if I was.

Am I being unreasonable for expecting when the truth is that it isn't really early and that other people, unlike me, have a goal? Was I being unreasonable when I felt annoyed about not having instant (no, just quick) replies before? Is it unreasonable for me to not be able to understand how I'm probably only 100th on the list when it didn't feel like that before?


I'm honestly asking, and not accusing. Like I've said, the only way to go about things is to first find fault with yourself. If you really can't, then find another way out.

Why do I bother? Give me some time, I'll stop. Promise.

No comments: